Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Season of Anime 01.5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namklim

New Season of Anime 01.5 Empty
PostSubject: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 3:20 pm

It's .5 because some from 01 are still going, where other ones have just started. But in reality, this was mostly started to try and get people talking again. SO TALK. Which of the new series are you watching, and what do you think about them. You can also continue to talk about the ones from 01.
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Ok then.

I'm currently watching Nabari no Ou. It's funny with ninja stuff and sometimes it's confusing. It's set in modern time, not like Naruto.
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:21 pm

etewxok wrote:

I'm currently watching Nabari no Ou. It's funny with ninja stuff and sometimes it's confusing. It's set in modern time, not like Naruto.

It's probably also good. But that's just a snide remark against Naruto.

Anything else?

Along with the ones from the previous season, there are Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, Sekireki, and Zero no Tsukaima: Princess of Rondo (3rd season), Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~ Sora no Natsu, Natsume Yuujinchou, and Slayers Revolution (4th or so season) are what I see so far. Some of them look to be good, so it'll probably be a pretty good time leading up until school starts up again.
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:13 pm

Well, since I'm bored on Saturday mornings, I watch Pokemon. I'm still trying to get used to the voices. But I can't believe they are still showing it. My friend said they stopped. O.o I can't wait 'til fall.
Back to top Go down
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm

etewxok wrote:
Well, since I'm bored on Saturday mornings, I watch Pokemon. I'm still trying to get used to the voices. But I can't believe they are still showing it. My friend said they stopped. O.o I can't wait 'til fall.

Somehow that show is still fairly popular with children... They probably haven't seen it from the first season.

Anyways, is there a specific anime you are looking forward to in the fall?
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Vampire Knight! I really want to know what happens next. It comes comes out in October.
Back to top Go down
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 2:21 pm

I haven't been watching that one much. I'll probably go and watch it once most of it is out.

One I've been watching is Koihime Musou- mainly because it's based off of Romance of the Three Kingdoms (not well-known here, unless you've played Dynasty Warriors and whatnot). If you don't know the characters at all, it won't be that great, otherwise it's kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:02 am

Mostly because they don't get a whole lot of feedback, I'm just going to post in this one about the new anime coming out this season.

SO, what are you watching?

Some of the new ones include: Toradora, Kyou no Go no Ni (Today in Class 5-2), Rosario Vampire 2, Yozakura Quartet, Kemeko DX, Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, and Clannad After Story. If I didn't mention one here, feel free to add it. When I have more time I'll come back and write a few things about them.

EDIT: Hyakko is also new this season. If you liked Azumanga Diaoh, you should like this. Same type of thing were nothing really happens and filled with lots of humor.
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:28 pm

okie....

i'm always watching for updates to Vampire Knight guilty and Shugo Chara Doki. Let me warn you guys, Shugo Chara Doki is so childish that it sometimes makes me want to puke, but I end up laughing because of its corniness instead! I love Vampire Knight, forever and always!!! <3

I occasionally just flip through veoh and watch all the Naruto and bleach episodes that I missed. I don't find it worthwhile to watch the episodes every week.

Karin's been putting Nabari no Ou, Soul eater, and earl and fairy on our iPod so I've been watching those diligently as well =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01.5   New Season of Anime 01.5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Season of Anime 01.5
Page 1 of 1