Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Season of Anime 01

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namklim

New Season of Anime 01 Empty
PostSubject: New Season of Anime 01   New Season of Anime 01 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:18 pm

So, of the new anime being translated, which ones are you watching? This sounds like it should be a poll, but I'm busy right now, and don't feel like looking up all the anime being translated. So, just list them out and state a few comments you have about them.
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01   New Season of Anime 01 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:50 pm

I watched Special A, Vampire Knight, Code Geass R2 and will be watching Kure-nai.

Special A is very funny. Not bad, but a little wierd.
Vampire Knight is easier to understand in the anime then in the manga. A few flashbacks now and then.
Code Geass R2 continues from Code Geass. A bit confusing a the beginning but gets better as it goes on.
And the only thing I know about Kure-nai is about some rich girl and a boy who's the body guard.
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01   New Season of Anime 01 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:00 am

etewxok wrote:
I watched Special A, Vampire Knight, Code Geass R2 and will be watching Kure-nai.

Special A is very funny. Not bad, but a little wierd.
Vampire Knight is easier to understand in the anime then in the manga. A few flashbacks now and then.
Code Geass R2 continues from Code Geass. A bit confusing a the beginning but gets better as it goes on.
And the only thing I know about Kure-nai is about some rich girl and a boy who's the body guard.

I've read what's scantlated of the manga of both Special A and Vampire Knight (up to v07). So I started the anime as well. Never did read or watch Code Geass, and probably won't pick it up for a while. Another one I picked up was Soul Eater. It's an action/commedy with some slight ecchi in it. The fights are done pretty well though, and the ecchi is short enough to get through if you really can't stand it. The manga is much further obviously, but neither are done yet.
Back to top Go down
karin
Admin
karin

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01   New Season of Anime 01 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 3:33 pm

Eh...the only one I'm really watching is Shugo Chara...but I don't like the anime has much as the manga. Amu looks prettier in the manga and her personality is a little different in the anime. Amu's less confident in the anime...eh..
Back to top Go down
http://sugarpowder.wordpress.com/
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01   New Season of Anime 01 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:12 pm

I've only read 5 chapters from Code Geass and can't find the others.

I heard that Special A will take way longer to release. Some people are starting on starting from ch 52.

I still watch Shugo Chara. I like the manga way better, much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01   New Season of Anime 01 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:42 pm

Is it just me, or does Amu blush alot?

Special A has been taking a long time, which is kinda annoying. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Season of Anime 01   New Season of Anime 01 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Season of Anime 01
Page 1 of 1