Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~i live in this world alone~!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ena-chan

ena-chan

~i live in this world alone~! Empty
PostSubject: ~i live in this world alone~!   ~i live in this world alone~! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 pm

*gaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhh*

*slashed the head*
*blood shatteres all over*
*squirt blood on the face*
*sigh*
*sniff*

"another day another blood to shed!"
i said to myself as i selflessly kill the zombie that was going to attack me and eat my flesh by my katana.
as any other zombie would do, they will eat your flesh or if you're lucky to escape you'll just get bitten but sooner or later you'll be infected by the virus that spread 10 years before.

i was the only one who survived the epedimic in our village!,.
by then it opened my eyes to the reality that the only way to survive was to kill!!
to have seen blood all over the place!,.,.

i wasn't used in killing, but everyday that goes by, my hands were used to kill, my eyes were used to see all the bloods that squirt or shatteres all over the place!,.And i can't even feel wether i was sorry for killing them or not!!
in other words i have no feelings at all!!

until not! the memory of the past still haunts me!
how i killed my own parents and everyone in our village in order for me to survive!!

it all started one night!!

~to be continued~
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersbranch.forumotion.net
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

PostSubject: Re: ~i live in this world alone~!   ~i live in this world alone~! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:35 pm

creepy!!
But it's a cool story!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga/sakuradan/
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: ~i live in this world alone~!   ~i live in this world alone~! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:24 pm

again with the creepy stories O.O but i like them, so keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
ena-chan

ena-chan

PostSubject: Re: ~i live in this world alone~!   ~i live in this world alone~! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:21 pm

chapter 1: the cause

onenight, one stormy night!! we were watching the telivision!! my father and my mother!!
when we saw the news!! of a virus that was spreading all over our province,.,i was so bervous i looked at my parents and i saw into their eyes!! fears!! i thought to myself wemust evacuate!1to another province or village!for maybe we'll catch the virus!!

i was so afraid i continue to watch the telivision while my parents were getting ready for the food suppliesandmore!! my father was also blocking the gate!! and windows etc.i was shocked on what i saw,.,i saw that once you've get infected or bitten by the person that gor the virus!! the effect is that you'll have to eat human flesh!,., and the only way to stop them is by killing them!! and their weak spot is their head!!,.,.

that's when i tremble in fear!!what if my mom, or dad had the virus??i don't have the guts to kill them? ..and that's when i burst into tears! my father tries to calmme down!1 while my mom got me a glass of water!!,.,.

father: it'll eb alright, everything will be fine will survive this together

mother: you're father is right!, as long as we have each other everyything wil be fine!!

then they hugged me!,.,so tightly i felt their love!! huhuh?? i don't want to loose them

it went goodfor over 3days ,.,but when it come to the 4th day!
i was on the second floor of the room,.,when i sawa group of zombies!! on the road!! i was about to go down to tellmy father but huh???
oh my god!1they're right in front of the door they saw me!!!
*gulp*
they're ready to eat us??
*oh no*
i heard a loud cry!!

*/aaaaaaahhhhhhh*

what it's the voice of my mom!!

i can't move,/,but i have too,.,.,.

huhuh

*heart pounding so loud!*

~to be continue~

Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: ~i live in this world alone~!   ~i live in this world alone~! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:47 pm

ooh, nice. but watch your punctuation and sentence structure ^^ I'm a grammar freak so sorry...

keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
ena-chan

ena-chan

PostSubject: Re: ~i live in this world alone~!   ~i live in this world alone~! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:14 pm

yeah i absolutley know!! that that's why!!,.,.i'm sorry to say my grammar really sucks!! so if my grammar!! is bad! please tell me or edit! it?
kei?

here'as teh next chapter

chapter 2 : THE REALIZATION

I was about to go down when all of the sudden my father, ran towards me covered with blood! in his right hand was my mother's necklace!,.,.he also brought his katana which is also covered with blood! he said:

DAD:
ENA, YOU'RE MOTHER WAS INFECTED BY ONE OF THE ZOMBIES THIS MORNING...SHE MANAGE TO ESCAPE BUT--BUT
SHE GOT BITTEN!!AFTER A FEW MINUTES LATER SHE DIED! BUT ALL OF THE SUDDEN SHE LIVED AGAIN AND THEN ,.,.SHE ATTACKED AND BIT ME! SO I GRABBED MY KATANA AND--AND........."

ENA:NO~
!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID NOT KILL MOTHER...

HOW COULD YOU FATHER..
HOW COULD YOU!

*tears falling down all over my face included the sweat*

DAD:
I'M SORRY, I KNOW IT'S HARD I LOVE YOUR MOTHER SO MUCH!! AND I CAN'T BEAR TO THINK THAT I KILLED HER,.. SO THE BHEST THING FOR YOU TO DO IS TO KILL ME TOO

*i gasped i can't*

ENA:
NO I WON'T KILL YOU,.,I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU TOO FATHER YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT FROM ME!

DAD:
YOU MUST DARLING IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL DIE!!

ENA:
THEN SO BE IT, I'D RATHER DIE WITH YOU FATHER

DAD:
NO I WON'T LET Y---O--U--

after a few second he collapsed..i know that his going to die! but i can't imagine ..killing my own parents!.. it's just so hard for me!
*wiping my tears*
when suddenly my fathers body move!!,.,.i was scared and i stood up!
i saw my father and he has a scary and horrifying face!
then he stood up and he was going to attack me i ran!! but he got hold of my neck!
*unnnnh*
*trying to free myself*
*cough cough*

ENA:
DAD---DO-N'T YO- DON'T YOU RECOGNIZE ME ANYMORE??

that's when i realize that he wasn't my father anymore!,.,.my real father won't hurt me 1 bit!!! but he's different!,.,.,I manage to got hold of the katana! and slashed his feet!!!
*blood scattered on the wall*

he cried in pain!!
I don't want to do this but i have no choice!! If I was to survive the only way to do this is to-----
KILL

ENA:
I'M SORRY FATHER

i said and I cut off his head!!!!

the katana in my hand fell. and i kneel down!! and cried
*sob sob*
*cried loud*

for the realization that i've killed my own parents

*nooooooooooo!!*

that's the latest update hope you like it enjoi!!
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: ~i live in this world alone~!   ~i live in this world alone~! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:50 pm

keep up the good work! =D

so you're giving me permission to edit it? -___- i promise, i don't to heavy proofreadings, so it wouldn't change anything. mostly punctuation and a few words!
Back to top Go down
ena-chan

ena-chan

PostSubject: Re: ~i live in this world alone~!   ~i live in this world alone~! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:00 pm

YESS! IF YOU ONLY LIKE!
HEHE

WANNA JOIN OUR FORUM TOO?
ONLY IFYOUHAVETIME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~i live in this world alone~!   ~i live in this world alone~! Empty

Back to top Go down

~i live in this world alone~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: Entertainment :: Stories/Fanfiction-
Jump to: