Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ena-chan

ena-chan

~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin) Empty
PostSubject: ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin)   ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin) EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:05 am

i love her , but she don't ..her feelings towards me change when she met that guy!!
i don't want her to be happy on other guys, i want her to be happy in just me.. only me..

so in order for me to have her back, i threatened her. but i still show my love for her in some way that's bad. i sent her a gift of death.. a blade!

but at that night, she finally decided to escape and leave me all alone .. so i kidnapp her and put her on my storage room..
i made especially for her. that storage room is hwere i put and store all the beautiful things that i gave her, that she returned back... i felt so reckless, so angry.. but i can't and i won't 'cause i love her

and then she was awakened. i offered her food and drinks, but she refuses ,., she wants to go home, back home to where he's new beloved guy awaits him. we exchange harsh words on each other until she finally told me in a very angry tone... that

" i don't love you, and i never did"

my blood rises up to my head, i turned back and walked away.. i locked the storage room so she won't get away..

i need some time to think.. i cried and i cried until my eyes bleed.

if i don't and if i can't have her then no one will.. i took the lethal injection i prepared especially and just for her, i also took the butter knife and went to the storage room.

i opened the door and there i saw her. beautiful as always, too bad that beauty can't be seen by anyone anymore.. i walked towards her with the knife and injection nehind my back,.,.and before she could look at me.. i struck her with the injection and the only thing i heard from her ,.,was

"i'm sorry"

i let a tear drop fell,.,. then she died.. after that i cut her head off but i didn't pull it out yet..

to make the night more memorable i danced with her dead corpse and played piano with it,.,.together like a perfect couple..

and before the clocks strikes midnight i sat her down and pull off her beautiful head

and for the grand finale..i put her head to a glass divider and placed it on the very top,.,.with black and red roses all over it and put a tiara on her head.. that's how much i loved her

i really loved her so much!!!

so now it's been years that passed.. i found you ,.,.and we loved each other,.,.
i knoe you won't leave me like she did! becuase if you do.. i'll make you a part of my death collection!!!!

i love you!!

i was inspired by jj lin's music! that's why i made up this story!!
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersbranch.forumotion.net
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin)   ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin) EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:42 pm

That.... was somewhat creepy but really good at the same time! =] Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
ena-chan

ena-chan

PostSubject: Re: ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin)   ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:06 pm

thank you!! for your comment! i really appreciate it!
that was really great of your comment!! wehehhe

i'll be posting more stories here so please!!
comment! on what do you think about it!

arigatou gozaimasu
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

PostSubject: Re: ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin)   ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:34 pm

This is a very good story you come up^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga/sakuradan/
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin)   ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:23 pm

YESSSS. more stories to glomp myself in xD thanks so much ^^
Back to top Go down
ena-chan

ena-chan

PostSubject: Re: ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin)   ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:22 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin)   ~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin) Empty

Back to top Go down

~killa~ (inspired by the song of jj lin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: Entertainment :: Stories/Fanfiction-
Jump to: