Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is you favorite character?

Go down 
+5
saku_no_haruka
straightedgeminion
sootyxsnowpetal
etewxok
karin
9 posters

Who is you favorite Character?
Amu
Who is you favorite character? Vote_lcap9%Who is you favorite character? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Ami
Who is you favorite character? Vote_lcap0%Who is you favorite character? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tadase
Who is you favorite character? Vote_lcap4%Who is you favorite character? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Nadeshiko
Who is you favorite character? Vote_lcap4%Who is you favorite character? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Kukai
Who is you favorite character? Vote_lcap9%Who is you favorite character? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Yaya
Who is you favorite character? Vote_lcap0%Who is you favorite character? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Utau
 0% [ 0 ]
Ikuto
Who is you favorite character? Vote_lcap13%Who is you favorite character? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Rima
 0% [ 0 ]
Kairi
Who is you favorite character? Vote_lcap17%Who is you favorite character? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Easter peoples
 0% [ 0 ]
Ran
 4% [ 1 ]
Miki
Who is you favorite character? Vote_lcap17%Who is you favorite character? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Su
 9% [ 2 ]
Dia
 4% [ 1 ]
Eru
 0% [ 0 ]
Iru
 0% [ 0 ]
Pepe
 0% [ 0 ]
Temari
 4% [ 1 ]
Daichi
 4% [ 1 ]
Kiseki
 0% [ 0 ]
KusuKusu
 0% [ 0 ]
(um, kairi's shugo chara...I forgot his name)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
karin
Admin
karin

Who is you favorite character? Empty
PostSubject: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:02 am

Pick you favorite character.
Amu
Ami
Tadase
Nadeshiko
Kukai
Yaya
Utau
Ikuto
Rima
Kairi
Easter peoples
Ran
Miki
Su
Dia
Eru
Iru
Pepe
Temari
Daichi
Kiseki
KusuKusu
Musashi

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugarpowder.wordpress.com/
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:55 pm

I love Miki the best. But she looks so wierd around Kiseki and Yuro Exclamation

Kairi's shugo chara is Musashi.
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:43 pm

etewxok wrote:

That's why I love Miki so! But now that I've finished looking at the raws for the chapters concerning Dia and her return to the good side (eh hehe pun) and looking cutesy, I like her too! I love her pigtails, her outfit, her strong point (probably singing, with her outfit being like a typical jpop star or something), and her transformation with Amu rocks! :afro:

Ran is cute, her character of being cheerful is cute, but can get annoying -___- Her voice in the anime is cute too! It's her obvious overused character transformation that gets me. ><

Suu desu~ Her character is too goody two shoes (?) for me >< Love her innocence, though! I love you

ERU! AH hahaha... love her spazziness. It's waaaay thumbs up Wink

All the others...nah
Back to top Go down
straightedgeminion

straightedgeminion

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:27 pm

sootyxsnowpetal wrote:
etewxok wrote:

That's why I love Miki so! But now that I've finished looking at the raws for the chapters concerning Dia and her return to the good side (eh hehe pun) and looking cutesy, I like her too! I love her pigtails, her outfit, her strong point (probably singing, with her outfit being like a typical jpop star or something), and her transformation with Amu rocks! :afro:

Ran is cute, her character of being cheerful is cute, but can get annoying -___- Her voice in the anime is cute too! It's her obvious overused character transformation that gets me. ><

Suu desu~ Her character is too goody two shoes (?) for me >< Love her innocence, though! I love you

ERU! AH hahaha... love her spazziness. It's waaaay thumbs up Wink

All the others...nah

Su is a goody two shoes :D

I love her reactions to everything. flower

Plus, cooking is her thing cheers
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 2:41 pm

My friend watched a few episodes and said that Su reminds her of me and how I would be a goody two shoes and that I'm innocent like Su....
As much as I love Su and Miki, they sort of worry to much. Less stress makes life happier!
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:48 pm

i like
-ikuto
-amu
- miki
- yoru
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga/sakuradan/
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:08 pm

saku_no_haruka wrote:
i like
-ikuto
-amu
- miki
- yoru

Now that I think about it, I like Ikuto's character too >3< His childish character despite his age really is kawaii~ <3 I like Eru now too! She's such a spazz, and the way she says "SHUT UP!" in the anime is just SO funny and cute! It's like... gah can't express it in words. Daiya is really mysterious so I like her for that too!
Back to top Go down
karin
Admin
karin

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:01 am

NO!! Dia rocks!! I mean the Dia that doesn't have an X on it's egg. :3 Dia! Dia! Dia!
Back to top Go down
http://sugarpowder.wordpress.com/
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:51 am

dia is cool too
Back to top Go down
Meiya

Meiya

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:30 pm

My favorite character is a toss up between Amu and Miki. I'm actually not sure which one I like the most, though its possibly Miki- I love the way she acts when she first sees Daichi and Kiseki (and other Guardian Chara's that "might be cool") but I can't remember what she does, in fact I'm not sure if she does anything anymore. XD I like Nadeshiko as well, and her guardian chara.

I think I'll go with Miki though, so Miki is my all time favorite!~ Nee, watch it easily change as I continue reading/watching the series...
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 6:32 pm

is sometimes hard to choose
Back to top Go down
Kiseki

Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 am

KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI KAIRI.

KISEKI IS PREZZIE OF KAIRI FANCLUB YES!? 8D

THEN RIMA. THEN COMES A SURGE OF RANDOMNESS. THAT INCLUDES PEDOBEAR AND PEDO-SENSEI.

IT'S 4 IN THE MORNING AND KISEKI AIN'T TIRED.
Back to top Go down
kagami-chan

kagami-chan

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:41 pm

For the charas, Dia and Yoru are my favorite. :] For the people, I like Kairi and Ikuto. XDD

Wow Kiseki....you sure can stay up~ ^___^U
Back to top Go down
kittyfo

kittyfo

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:29 pm

HUMAN : Kairi and Kukai
CHARA : Kiseki...and kairi's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is you favorite character?   Who is you favorite character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is you favorite character?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: Project Discussion :: Shugo Chara!-
Jump to: