Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many eggs??

Go down 
+2
saku_no_haruka
etewxok
6 posters
AuthorMessage
etewxok

etewxok

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:56 pm

How many eggs will Amu have?

Here's a picture of her with another egg, Amulet Cross...Or so people say.....

How many eggs?? 3b41f5f7c898c0_full

Amu reminds me of Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service.....
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:50 pm

I think they just create it for fun^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga/sakuradan/
etewxok

etewxok

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:19 pm

I think so too. It looks like a card thingy people can buy.
Back to top Go down
Meiya

Meiya

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:14 pm

Yeah, I think thats just a card that they made to sell. Possibly make fans believe she'll have another egg. ^^; About everyone believes that there will be another egg, at least from what I've read.
For some reason, I don't get the feeling that Amu dreams of being a witch either.
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 11:01 am

and it doesn'T fit for a joker^^
Back to top Go down
Namklim

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:11 pm

saku_no_haruka wrote:
and it doesn'T fit for a joker^^

Or does it? o.O

No, seriously. Maybe Amu does secretly want to be a witch. Think about it, next time someone tries to bother her or get in her way, she can use some spell to get them out of her way.
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:31 pm

Haha, funny. x]

Yeah, on mangafox I read a comment about Amu having a 5th egg, and I was like wtf? How many eggs can a person have? 5 was WAY too many. Four was already borderline.

Yeah, it's probably just fan related stuff.

By the way, ch29 summary is up on Usagijen's scrumptious animeblogger site!! Sad...

And ch30 raw is available on veoh. MOIHAHA Tadase the little crybaby gay guy. He looked SO miserable when he cried!! That made my day x]
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:34 am

If she was a witch, I wonder who she would use the love potion on. ^^

I found Ch29 summary so sad. And for Ch30, all I can say is WOW.
Back to top Go down
Namklim

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:44 pm

etewxok wrote:

Who's to say she'd use a love potion? I think she would be preoccupied with the X-eggs and whatnot. Or maybe trying to figure out how she got so many eggs.
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:51 pm

etewxok wrote:

I agree with you on the WOW part for ch30!! Apart from my newfound hatred of Tadase because of his gayness, I found some little summary on google and it said that poor Ikuto said that to make Amu hate him on purpose in order to not get her involved. Awww... cliche I know, but still.... my heart belongs to Amuto >^<

And Nagihiko..... gah. No comment.

Nah, Amu's not the type of person who'd use a love potion to get what she'd want. She'd most likely be the goody-two-shoes and help save the X eggs and obliterate Easter.
Back to top Go down
Namklim

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:08 am

sootyxsnowpetal wrote:

Nah, Amu's not the type of person who'd use a love potion to get what she'd want. She'd most likely be the goody-two-shoes and help save the X eggs and obliterate Easter.

Although completely off-topic, I have to ask this because I have never learned the answer to this question. Why is being called a "goody-two-shoes" generally considered an insult. Maybe I learned incorrectly, but I am under the impression that being good is the correct thing to do... so they are acknowledging something is more favorable in a person...
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:36 pm

sootyxsnowpetal wrote:
etewxok wrote:

I agree with you on the WOW part for ch30!! Apart from my newfound hatred of Tadase because of his gayness, I found some little summary on google and it said that poor Ikuto said that to make Amu hate him on purpose in order to not get her involved. Awww... cliche I know, but still.... my heart belongs to Amuto >^<

And Nagihiko..... gah. No comment.

agree with chapter 30 too!!
Wow it is!!!
Back to top Go down
Meiya

Meiya

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:04 pm

Wow, I feel so behind at the moment. XD Time to start searching google for summaries. *smirks*

Yeah, I personally don't believe Amu would actually use a love potion on someone. A. Waste of time. B. I think Amu seems to want someone to love her for who she is, and for that person to really love her. I mean, look at Tadase and his Amulet Heart fetish.
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:38 pm

Meiya wrote:
Wow, I feel so behind at the moment. XD Time to start searching google for summaries. *smirks*

Yeah, I personally don't believe Amu would actually use a love potion on someone. A. Waste of time. B. I think Amu seems to want someone to love her for who she is, and for that person to really love her. I mean, look at Tadase and his Amulet Heart fetish.
seriously, I canT' say more with Tadase
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Namklim wrote:
Although completely off-topic, I have to ask this because I have never learned the answer to this question. Why is being called a "goody-two-shoes" generally considered an insult. Maybe I learned incorrectly, but I am under the impression that being good is the correct thing to do... so they are acknowledging something is more favorable in a person...

Ah, um, maybe it's because there's this teen/youth 'cool' thing where if you don't fit in others would look at you like an outsider and think that you're "too good to be a part of them," meaning that you think you're better than them. Sort of like sucking up to the adults and making everyone else look bad. Although that might not be the actual meaning, since the language continually evolves and stuff like that. Darn, peer pressure.
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 8:43 pm

saku_no_haruka wrote:
Meiya wrote:

seriously, I canT' say more with Tadase

Meiya, try Usagijen's Scrumptious Animeblogger site. She's wonderful!!

Chapter 27... but just type in Shugo Chara chapter ___ in the search bar. And of course the raws are probably on youtube or veoh.
http://scrumptious.animeblogger.net/2008/03/11/shugo-chara-chapter-27-the-ikuto-revelations/

Yeah, Amu's that type of person. Sort of a well-rounded, too perfect girl. Once again, too "goody-two-shoes" *smirk*

I agree with saku_no_haruka. Tadase. THE GAY GUY DOWN THE CORNER. Seriously, he just makes me want to puke!! In episode 33 of Shugo Chara (the ice cream scene in the park!! KYAAA!!! Volume 5) he's just like, "I was just wondering how that would look.... on Amulet Heart."

Duunn Dunnn DUUUUUNNN. Poor Amu. "My own love rival is myself." LOL. Then an image of Amulet Heart goes "yay!" and he just goes "ah" in a gay way and that was..... a nice change and it was rather... uh, enlightening.

AND THE WAY HE CRIES!!! HAHAHAHAHA *can't stop laughing* Sorry....

Oh yeah, Volume 5 comes out aaallll the way in December so we have A LOT of time to catch up and get ahead. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 3:33 pm

thanx for the info^^

Tadase sure is GAY...
I can't stop asking why Amu would fall for a uy like him
Back to top Go down
Namklim

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 7:47 pm

saku_no_haruka wrote:
thanx for the info^^

Tadase sure is GAY...

I don't read the summaries, so I have no idea why everyone is calling him gay, but in answer to your question: You should probably remember that she had fallen for him before she actually ever talked to him. She never got to know what he was really like. The real question (from what I can gather), is why does she STILL like him.
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Namklim wrote:
saku_no_haruka wrote:
thanx for the info^^

Tadase sure is GAY...

I don't read the summaries, so I have no idea why everyone is calling him gay, but in answer to your question: You should probably remember that she had fallen for him before she actually ever talked to him. She never got to know what he was really like. The real question (from what I can gather), is why does she STILL like him.

Which I find especially stupid. It's just that "he looks cute" as said in the Nagihiko/Nadeshiko extra side story, which is why she likes him. Uh... yeah, I kinda wonder why she still likes him, too. He's... so.... EW
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 2:15 pm

sootyxsnowpetal wrote:
Namklim wrote:
saku_no_haruka wrote:
thanx for the info^^

Tadase sure is GAY...

Which I find especially stupid. It's just that "he looks cute" as said in the Nagihiko/Nadeshiko extra side story, which is why she likes him. Uh... yeah, I kinda wonder why she still likes him, too. He's... so.... EW
that's true..
He's just cute,....
Back to top Go down
Kiseki

Kiseki

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:47 am

Actually, I think Tadase redeemed himself in 32. :3 I also thought Tadamu was stupid, but felt a bit supportive of him in that.

Also, trading cards...they're stupid, but eh, it's enough to make money. =w=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How many eggs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many eggs??   How many eggs?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many eggs??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: Project Discussion :: Shugo Chara!-
Jump to: