Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karin
Admin
karin

Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri Empty
PostSubject: Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri   Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:48 pm

I'm really hooked onto this author's works at the moment, and I want to scanlate Hane Oto, Sora Oto, and Watashi no + Okusuri. Sora Oto is the sequel to Hane Oto, which is a oneshot. I can't buy them yet because the volume hasn't come out yet but I will buy them once I can. I can buy Watashi no + Okusuri right now. I just searched up Kirarin Revolution on amazon and they don't have all of the volumes for sale so we can't scanlate that. So basically....we'll have new projects all from the same author....heh.
Back to top Go down
http://sugarpowder.wordpress.com/
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri   Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 am

Since our biggest problem is lack of translators, the biggest thing to make sure of is if we have translators for them. If we do, then I'm up for it.
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

PostSubject: Re: Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri   Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:35 pm

I'm up for it too^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga/sakuradan/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri   Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri Empty

Back to top Go down

Hane Oto, Sora Oto, Watashi no + Okusuri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: Sugar Powder :: Project Suggestions-
Jump to: