Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirarin Revolution

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:39 am

Kirarin Revolution

きらりん☆レボリューション
(Kirarin Reboryūshon)
Genre Romantic comedy
Manga: [1]
Author An Nakahara
Publisher Shogakukan
Episodes 104 (ongoing)
Kirarin Revolution Kirarinzb91-1

Kirarin Revolution (きらりん☆レボリューション, Kirarin Reboryūshon?, lit. "Sparkling Revolution") is a Japanese shōjo manga by An Nakahara. The show's title is actually based on a phrase her manager uses during the idol contest between Kirari and Aoi.[3] As of August 2007, it runs in the shōjo magazine Ciao published by Shogakukan.[1] It won the 2007 Shogakukan Manga Award for children's manga.[4]

Kirari Tsukishima, a gluttonous 14-year-old beauty, is a girl who does not care about idols and the entertainment world because her mind is occupied by food. Her obsession with food only causes her to be clueless about love, as she only wants a boyfriend who would feed her with delicacies. One day, after saving a turtle that is stranded in a tree, Kirari meets with a handsome and gentle boy named Seiji, who gives her ticket to a SHIPS (a popular idol group) concert to show his gratitude for her saving his pet. Kirari then storms off to the concert and runs into another boy, who tears up her ticket and warns her to stay away from Seiji because she and Seiji live in different worlds. The outraged Kirari then sneaks into the concert, only to discover that Seiji and the boy who tore her ticket, named Hiroto, are actually members of SHIPS. Finally understanding the meaning of `different worlds` (Seiji is a popular idol while she is an average middle school student), Kirari refuses to give up. Filled with determination to be with Seiji, she declares that she will also become an idol.

Characters

Main characters
Kirari Tsukishima (月島 きらり, Tsukishima Kirari?)
Voiced by: Koharu Kusumi, Drama CD voice by: Miyu Matsuki
Favorite food: Crepe and Takoyaki
Kirari is a gluttonous 14 year old girl who strives to be an idol. In the beginning she only wanted to be an idol so she can get closer to Seiji, but now she really likes show business. Like a lot of shōjo heroines, she is clumsy, dense, overly trusting of others, and lacks common sense. She is also inexperienced at sewing, cooking and some other household chores. Despite her shortcomings and lack of talents, she manages to persevere because of the help she receives from SHIPS and her cat, Naa-san, and because of her unwavering spirit and resilience. Kirari appears to have the ability to understand, not simply the common pets such as her own pet Nā-san which appear throughout the series, but actual animals too (in character with the show, nobody notices or makes a fuss about this point).[6] Also, she has a unique characteristic of turning all artistic designs into mushroom shapes.[7] Over the course of the show she not only becomes an idol, but also performs a series of odd jobs to promote her company (or in some cases to accidents) such as being a part of a variety show [8], a manager for other talents (her first job)[9], an actress [10], a policewoman [11], a circus clown[12], a manga artist[13], and even the pink ranger[14]. She is also a member of the idol unit Kira☆Pika which consists of her and another girl which is talented but has stage fright. As the series progresses, Kirari starts to realize that she actually likes Hiroto.
Name Origin: Tsukishima means "Moon Island" and "Kira" is an onomatopoeia for shining.

Nā-san (なーさん, Na-san?)
Voiced by: Chigusa Ikeda, Drama CD voice by: Kumiko Higa
Kirari's cat. He is an outstanding cat that can sew, cook, and do other chores. Na-san has received recognition for his intelligence and singing abilities. He even knows how to repair vending machines. As a mascot character to the heroine, he provides a lot of help to Kirari and protects her from danger. At the same time, it is also shown that it is a genius cat which excels in both english and mathematics. His favorite food is taiyaki.
Name Origin: He says "na."

Hiroto Kazama (風真 宙人, Kazama Hiroto?)
Voiced by: Akio Suyama, Drama CD voice by: Masaki Mimoto
Favorite food: Grilled Meat and Cooked Pork
A member of SHIPS. In contrast to Seiji, he is brutally honest with Kirari and even calls her stupid, but he sometimes helps her. As the series progresses, his affection for Kirari accumulates, to the point where he falls in love with her. As a pragmatist, he is always startled by Kirari's tactics. Despite his tough exterior, he is a kind person who is always concerned about Kirari's well being. He is the oldest of 5 brothers, he is an ideal big brother who accomplishes all chores perfectly.
Name Origin: "kaza" refers to wind, "hiro" refers to universe

Seiji Hiwatari (日渡 星司, Hiwatari Seiji?)
Voiced by: Souichiro Hoshi, Drama CD voice by: Wataru Hatano
Favorite food: candy Seaweed and Japanese food
A member of SHIPS, as well as Kirari's love interest. He is very rich. His parents disagree with him being an idol. Throughout the beginning of the series, he seems oblivious to Kirari's feelings, but by episode 12 he begins to portray feelings of jealousy over Hiroto's and Kirari's friendly relationship. He knows that Kirari and Hiroto love each other and that his feelings towards Kirari are not as deep as Hiroto's feelings towards her. He is gentle and says very encouraging words to Kirari. Since he is as dense as her, he always has a calm and clueless expression. When he is wandering around in the city, he disguises himself as an otaku.
Name Origin: "hi" refers to day, "sei" refers to star

and more caracters......
hope you enjoy this manga
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga/sakuradan/
etewxok

etewxok

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:13 pm

This seems like a really good anime! The clothes are so pretty. Is it really 104+ episodes?
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
Namklim

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Slightly off topic... but the picture reminds me of Amu in the cheerleader outfit... only less pink... and probably by choice.
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:12 pm

etewxok wrote:
This seems like a really good anime! The clothes are so pretty. Is it really 104+ episodes?
yes it's pretty much around that number^^
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:13 pm

Namklim wrote:
Slightly off topic... but the picture reminds me of Amu in the cheerleader outfit... only less pink... and probably by choice.
every one has their own opinion^^
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:49 pm

Do they have this manga on any site where you can directly read it off of? I'd rather try the manga first, because in my experience it's always been the manga that's better...
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:22 pm

GAH! I've tried searching for the manga AND anime, but apparently it's licensed so many sites took it down! I can't find a single place where I can read the manga or watch the anime. Saku_no_haruka, do you know a place to read or watch it?
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:27 pm

sootyxsnowpetal wrote:
GAH! I've tried searching for the manga AND anime, but apparently it's licensed so many sites took it down! I can't find a single place where I can read the manga or watch the anime. Saku_no_haruka, do you know a place to read or watch it?
you can watch in youtube but you need to write KR in place of kirarin revolution^^
but it seems it has been licensed in youtube as well.
i'll try to find a site for ya, kay?
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Gee, thanks ^^ I've been bored on the computer these days and I can't bring myself to start doing some more MATH...gack. Summer school two weeks after school ends... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:40 pm

sootyxsnowpetal wrote:
Gee, thanks ^^ I've been bored on the computer these days and I can't bring myself to start doing some more MATH...gack. Summer school two weeks after school ends... *sigh*
that's boring^^
Back to top Go down
Namklim

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:40 pm

[quote=\"sootyxsnowpetal\"]Gee, thanks ^^ I\'ve been bored on the computer these days and I can\'t bring myself to start doing some more MATH...gack. Summer school two weeks after school ends... *sigh*[/quote]

What kind of math? I was the weird kid in class that enjoyed doing math in High School. I would solve all the equations for every variable possible, for the purpose of accomplishing two things: 1) something to do while I wait for the teacher to stop explaining how to the rest of the class and 2) to solve everything faster, punching just one stream of numbers into my calculator, instead of solving one part, writing it down, solve another part, etc.

Quote :
GAH! I\'ve tried searching for the manga AND anime, but apparently it\'s licensed so many sites took it down! I can\'t find a single place where I can read the manga or watch the anime. Saku_no_haruka, do you know a place to read or watch it?

I\'ll keep an eye out for it. I\'ve got a couple sites I can go check and will post If I find anything.

EDIT:

Ok, I found up to episode 62. I haven\'t checked every link, but it\'s a DDL site, and individual episodes. The direct link is way too long, so instead I\'ll just guide you to the site. It\'s at lolipower.org Ok, I know it says \"lolipower\" but it just has random pics of loli characters, nothing too bad. I think there is also one of Hayate after Nagi forces him to cross-dress, but I haven\'t seen anything explicit, so it isn\'t too bad (Right after I typed this, I saw something slightly more explicit, but not too bad, especially since you can just refresh to get rid of it- still not on level of the more ecchi manga btw). Ok, anyways, it at lolipower.org (just google search lolipower). From there, look to the top right to see a list of items, one of which is anime, under that is what you\'re looking for.

Last edited by Namklim on Sat May 10, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:42 pm

What kind of math? Well, the annoying kind of course! xD I'm taking summer school before going to school in fall. *sigh* Algebra 2 in summer, then pre-calc during school. I'm going to this school for MSE - math, science and engineering. Freaky nerdy people go to this school and I get to hang out with them... -___-;

Math was always my strong point. But never the most fun...

Thanks for helping ^^
Back to top Go down
Namklim

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Well, I'd offer to help you if needed, I'm pretty decent up until Calc (stupid short-term summer course, never doing that again), but since you probably have plenty of people that can help you, I can leave it too them... unless for some reason you can't get in contact with them, but you can with me. Also, edited my previous post to tell you about anime ddl site.
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:48 pm

guys you're getting of topic^^
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:19 pm

That happens alot. :P

All the websites I've found are those to download from. You might be able to only find episode 1 somewhere.

I just watch the first episode, and I'm still laughing. It's hilarious in a cute way!
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:59 pm

etewxok wrote:
That happens alot. :P

All the websites I've found are those to download from. You might be able to only find episode 1 somewhere.

I just watch the first episode, and I'm still laughing. It's hilarious in a cute way!
i thappens a lot
i didn't know that ^^
Back to top Go down
karin
Admin
karin

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:12 am

I've actually watched a few episodes of this before...and I think you can watch the episodes at crunchyroll. That's where I watched them.
Back to top Go down
http://sugarpowder.wordpress.com/
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:53 pm

Karinpear wrote:
I've actually watched a few episodes of this before...and I think you can watch the episodes at crunchyroll. That's where I watched them.
we can't watch it at crunchyroll
it has been licensed
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:03 pm

:( And they got up to episode 50 something too. The ones found on veoh or youtube are the more current ones. :(
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:59 am

etewxok wrote:
:( And they got up to episode 50 something too. The ones found on veoh or youtube are the more current ones. :(
in veoh there is episode 57 to 64
that's all Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:36 pm

I want Kirari to get Hiroto. Nodhead

I found episode 2 on youtube.
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:56 pm

EEK! I just found all the episode from 1 to 64!!! You need to go to imeem. The person who uplouded it is katy applegate. Better hurry up and watch it! Nodhead
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:22 pm

thank you so much for the info^^
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:59 pm

By the way things are going, I'm thinking that Kirari will get Hiroto Cringe

I'm downloading all the episodes from the site that Namklim gave us and converting it into mp4 format to put on my iPod =P
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution EmptySat May 24, 2008 11:09 am

sootyxsnowpetal wrote:
By the way things are going, I'm thinking that Kirari will get Hiroto Cringe

I'm downloading all the episodes from the site that Namklim gave us and converting it into mp4 format to put on my iPod =P
show me show me
i want to do that too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kirarin Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirarin Revolution   Kirarin Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirarin Revolution
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next