Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iron Man (the movie)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Namklim

Iron Man (the movie) Empty
PostSubject: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:34 am

Go see it. Even if you never really cared for Iron Man before, go see it. It is REALLY good.
Back to top Go down
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:24 pm

I heard! Even some of the younger teachers at my school were talking about the awesomeness and comparing it to other hero-type movies. They all loved it. And while flipping through TIME magazine, I noticed they gave it an A- ranking, which is REALLY high compared to the others that they gave before. I really should see it... *flips through calendar to see when there is time*
Back to top Go down
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 12:47 am

Yeah, it was really great. There's also a few hidden things for more serious fans of Marvel (like a cameo of Stan Lee). Also, STAY AFTER THE CREDITS. There is something there for you to see at the end.
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:57 pm

I heard it was really good and they might make a second one. I might see it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:05 pm

Yeah, they are planning a second one. I think it's in 2010 though. I hear they also want to make Captain America in 2011. The next few years will be slightly more interesting now.
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:49 pm

i just saw it yesterday
the special effect are really good^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga/sakuradan/
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:56 pm

Wasn't it unexpectedly funny too? None of my group that saw it expected it to be like that. We were mostly hoping that it wouldn't suck too much. Then we saw it.
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:36 pm

It wasn't really funny...
Sometimes but not apparently..
There was one scene pretty random
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:01 pm

I think movie makers are going a little overboard with superheroes. I think there's gonna be another Batman like movie...I saw part of the commercial and it had Joker and some dude in a bat like costume.
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
Namklim

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:42 pm

saku_no_haruka wrote:

Maybe it was because we were a bunch of nerds that saw it, so we got more humor out of it.

There are a lot of superhero movies coming out. The one etewxok was talking about is probably Dark Knight, and that has been advertised for a while... there was also the whole thing about the actor who played the Joker being found dead. Anyways, they have planned to do another Iron Man movie, a Hulk movie (hopefully better than what happened with the last one), and a movie with The Avengers (Iron Man, Hulk, and I think the others were Capt. America and the Hulk).
Back to top Go down
saku_no_haruka

saku_no_haruka

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:38 pm

Namklim wrote:
saku_no_haruka wrote:

Maybe it was because we were a bunch of nerds that saw it, so we got more humor out of it.

There are a lot of superhero movies coming out. The one etewxok was talking about is probably Dark Knight, and that has been advertised for a while... there was also the whole thing about the actor who played the Joker being found dead. Anyways, they have planned to do another Iron Man movie, a Hulk movie (hopefully better than what happened with the last one), and a movie with The Avengers (Iron Man, Hulk, and I think the others were Capt. America and the Hulk).
you'Re probably right^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man (the movie)   Iron Man (the movie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Man (the movie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: General Board :: General Board and Spamming Central!-
Jump to: