Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kind of a stupid question. XD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kagami-chan

kagami-chan

Kind of a stupid question. XD Empty
PostSubject: Kind of a stupid question. XD   Kind of a stupid question. XD EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:55 pm

Okay, I want to know for sure....is is pronounced Shugo KA-ra or Shugo CHA-ra? Because my friend keeps saying it's Ka, but I myself pronounce it Cha. Yeah, I know. I should know this, but I don't. DX
Back to top Go down
etewxok

etewxok

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a stupid question. XD   Kind of a stupid question. XD EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:42 pm

I think it's Shugo Kyara, like fan girl screams.
Back to top Go down
http://lallanda.myminicity.com/
sootyxsnowpetal

sootyxsnowpetal

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a stupid question. XD   Kind of a stupid question. XD EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 pm

mm... yeah i think it's the hard K sound, because it's the japanese short version of the pronunciation for 'character,' and character is pronounced in the hard K sound. It's just a little different with the japanese accent so that's why it sounds like KYARA instead. well, I find it uncomfortable pronouncing it like that so i just say CHara.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki

Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a stupid question. XD   Kind of a stupid question. XD EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:55 pm

I pronounce it "chara" as in character, usually.

But Kiseki is Kiseki so she says it "kyara" some times.

Just watch the anime lady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a stupid question. XD   Kind of a stupid question. XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Kind of a stupid question. XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: Project Discussion :: Shugo Chara!-
Jump to: