Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~unwritten_love~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ena-chan

ena-chan

~unwritten_love~ Empty
PostSubject: ~unwritten_love~   ~unwritten_love~ EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:25 pm

intro!part 1

today was yet another day of despair of my life!!. i was force to go to the festival of the our village and participation the events such as.the awarding ceremony. ..also one of the events there was i'm going to sing and play my violin as an opening remarks....
*ugh*
why can't i just be anormal person, with a normal family and a normal life??
i'm so sick and tired ofeverythingin my wholelife!!

i'm tired of being royalty, life as a princess is boring!
i don't want to be enggage with someone i don't love (i haven't met him though)
andi'm so sick and tired of being the princess of our royal clan!
i know i should be happy not anyone could be a princess and as rich as me!!,.,.but believe i'd rather trade my royal life to a peasamt's life,,although being a princess is not such a bad thing!! you can have anythingyou want!! i'm not going to complain about that.. but since i'm the princess everyone expects a lot from me!! and i can't afford to dissapoint them!! especially my father..i don'twant my family to be humiliated..and it's also i can't take the pressure! my head hurts!!!
*ugh*
*sigh*
oops!! i'm terribly sorry i forgot to introduce myself my name is:

~PRINCESS LEENA WU~
that's me! skilled in martial arts (black belt), topnotcher in our class, great painter, writer, dancer and a blah blah blah!..i am great in everything. i am adored by everyone ..i live in royaltyin the moon village.. and i am the future queen and wife of prince chang li. ( my so-called-fieonce)

~PRINCE CHANG LI~
i haven't really met him but some says! hes quiet,handsome,lovable, sweet, caring, understanding, helpful and everything agirl could ever dream for a guy..my mom says he's already in love with me!!.,,.he also plays the violin!..he has a twin brother named sano li,..,and i mean they really look alike no one could tell them apart even their parents!! but i don't really know him!!..
they say chan,.,.was a lost prince 'cause he was found when he was just a 5 years old!!,.on a stable!!the same place and age as my childhood friend and i first met!@!!
i wonder where taka is right now!!!????hm??????
*sigh*
i miss him

~TO BE CONTINUED~

~unwritten_love~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: Entertainment :: Stories/Fanfiction-
Jump to: