Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

_the clumsy girl_

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ena-chan

ena-chan

_the clumsy girl_ Empty
PostSubject: _the clumsy girl_   _the clumsy girl_ EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:23 pm

PROLOGUE
writer:
aina tolero
or
ena torao

*oh look there's miss goody goody*
*hey maybe she'll trip again and break her head this time*

they laugh so coldly,.,
how could they say something like that to an innocent,lovely young maiden,.she's so gorgeous, her skin is as white as snow, while her hair glistens in the sun and follows the wave of the wind!!,.,she walks so elegantly, add up her beautiful summer dress..so perfect for her and the background,.,.a beautiful beach!!

and then----
*pak*
*ohhhhhh*
you can hear laughter everywhere,.,.until an ambulance came!
huh??
what happened!

well as usual MISS CLUMSY tripped again and this time her head was damaged!! almost all part of her body is injured because of her clumsiness!! is she falling inlove??
oh heavens no!,.,she's just clumsy that's all! in every way that she moves!,..but behind her clumsiness!!
she's an "
HONOR CLASS A STAR STUDENT"
of her class.she excels in almost every subject ,.,.except ofcourse p.e but she still tries and manage to pass somehow...their school is really honoured to have her as a student!! she brings a lots of awards in evvery competitions that she joins! and that's a great privilaged!

ANYhow! even though she's the laughing stock or an honor student of her class she still can't escape the teasersand also the lovey dovey!!something,.
yah!! would you believe! that the super hunk and hottie shounen of the whole campus!! is deeply and madly in love with someone as clumsy as her???
wow!! now i believe to the power of love!
so!! because of that ,.,all the PERFECT AND NOT CLUMSY girls in their school!!
i can say all the girls in their whole campus hates her!! they would alwys pick on her!! make her embarass, tease and scold her!!
always saying mean things to her!!
awwwww
i took pity on her! she would cry at the gym! she had no friend! at all!!she's a lonely girl!! i need to find someone good guy that would understand her situation! and would love her for whom she really is!!

oh darn i forgot to introduce myself and the person i'm talking about!!

i'm misaki-ena! A GUARDIAN ANGEL,.,i know it's hard to believe a guardian angel!,,. i was sent here to the planet earth for a mission!! as usual to guard a girl!! and that girl that i was refering to you a minute ago is!

KAZUMI AIYUKI,. she wasn't really born to be clumsy, and she doesn't do it on purpose to be noticed!!,.she's just a weakling when it comes to sport! as everyone says but i know she has something to say!! i can feel! it! she
's hiding something to everyone,.and i'm here to find out!!

hey ,.the hunk super hottie guy i was talking about was,.HARUWI SEIJI
rich, guy, topnotcher in their class too,. also brings lots awards in every competition that he joins, he's inlove and not secretley to aiyuki! ,.he says she has something she never finds from other girl!

and the hunk is not the only one who's inlove with a cl;umsy girl!!,.the super baddie of the school which names is MIZUKI RIN was also struk by cupid! and is inlove with aiyuki too!,.,.

I WONDER WHICH OF THE TWO WILL CAPTURE MISS CLUMSY'S HEART!
IS IT MR. HUNKY AND HOTTIE OR MR. SUPER BADDIE

HEHEHE
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersbranch.forumotion.net

_the clumsy girl_
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: Entertainment :: Stories/Fanfiction-
Jump to: