Sugar Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Powder

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I be Kiseki

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiseki

Kiseki

I be Kiseki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I be Kiseki   I be Kiseki - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 pm

I usually get 100%. :/ Sometimes I get a few wrong but she gives them back for corrections (or at least that's what I think she does).

Japanese 1, everyone hates the teacher. (I took Japanese 1 last year also, high school registration card required a Japanese 1B credit to get into 2.)
Back to top Go down
Namklim

I be Kiseki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I be Kiseki   I be Kiseki - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:08 am

I'm in what would be second semister of second year. My college does things by a semister system, so it's called fourth term Japanese. First year was much easier than what I'm doing now... but I guess it's cause I'm not really going back and covering the old topics again, thus I forget how to word some things (been breaking that habit though). I do not know anyone who doesn't like my teacher, she's a lot of fun and does a good job teaching (especially since both 3rd and 4th term are in the same class).
Back to top Go down

I be Kiseki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Powder  :: Newbie Cafe :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: